Terms & Conditions
Aquafax undertakes to supply bona fide trade customers only, but if our products are unobtainable through retail chandlers then we reserve the right to supply direct, at the recommended retail prices including V.A.T. plus carriage charges, on payment with order. Trade accounts may be opened on the completion of our credit account application form and acceptance by Aquafax of the references given.
TERMS OF BUSINESS
- On the basis that the purchaser has accepted the following terms by submitting an order, Aquafax Limited hereon referred to as the Company, undertake to supply.
- MINIMUM ORDER: Orders less than £25 are not normally accepted. Orders less than £25 will be accepted if paid in advance at full retail plus postage & VAT.
- Terms net monthly.
- General Carriage terms - as from 1st April 2009 our free carriage terms will be for orders over £250 net.
- All orders must be confirmed in writing otherwise the Company cannot be responsible for errors.
- The purchaser accepts responsibility to inform the carrier and sender in writing on arrival of goods damaged in transit, retaining contents and packing materials for possible inspection.
- Shortages must be notified in writing within three days of arrival.
- The Company only accepts returned goods, which may be subject to a handling charge of at least 10%, if the Company has agreed in writing, and the relevant invoice numbers are quoted.
- All goods are subject to the manufacturers’ warranty terms. Suitability for application is responsibility of purchaser. The Company does not accept work to be carried out on equipment supplied and considered faulty without prior written agreement.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for delivery delays outside their control. Any delivery dates given by us are approximate only and no liability can be accepted for any loss, damage or expenses consequent upon any delay in delivery from any cause whatsoever.
- Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
- The Company retain title and ownership of all goods supplied by them until payments of goods has been received in full otherwise purchaser may only transfer title as our agent, irrespective of incorporation of goods in manufactured product, on condition that they act as trustee, responsible and accountable for any monies outstanding.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for errors in typing, description, illustration and specification which are intended only as a guide.
- Customers requiring any form of certification for goods supplied MUST inform Aquafax at time of placing order.
- V.A.T. is chargeable to all E.C. sales unless V.A.T. number is provided with order. Outside European Community V.A.T. is chargeable but redeemable to customer on proof of export.
- The Company reserve the right to charge interest at 3% above bank base rate on overdue accounts
PLEASE NOTE OUR CARRIAGE TERMS (excluding V.A.T.)
Trade orders from £25 to £249 - £7.50 normally sent 24 hour carrier
Trade orders over £250 - Free, sent at our expense by carrier of our choice
TO FACILITATE NEXT DAY DELIVERY – ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 12 NOON
Other methods may be used on written request at customer's expense. Trade orders are not normally accepted under £25.
Orders under £25 will be accepted if paid in advance at full retail price plus postage & VAT.
Channel Islands, I.O.M., Northern Ireland, Scottish Isles and remote Scottish areas.
Trade orders from £25 to £249 - £20.00 normally sent 48 hours
Trade orders over £250 - £12.50 normally sent 48 hours
FLARES: These are always shipped separately from other orders. Flare orders below £250 will be charged at £16, orders over £250 are shipped free by a carrier of our choosing. We do not guarantee next day delivery on these products.
Please note that we are unable to deliver via carrier certain fragile or heavy products - these include oils, liquids, multifuel stoves, boilers, cookers & ovens, batteries, finrads, fridges/freezers, magnesium anodes, anchors, chain, rudder stocks, swannecks. Exceptions can be made at customers risk and extra cost. Pallets and accessories are charged at cost and are returnable for credit.